Business Litigation Attorneys
Have negotiations or arbitration failed to resolve a dispute with another business? Experienced corporate litigation attorneys will work actively to minimize your risk and zealously advocate on your behalf to achieve the stated goals.
Corporate Litigation Case Examples
- Breach of Contract Claims
- Breach of Fiduciary Duty Claims
- Shareholder Disputes
- Partner Disputes
- Non-Compete Disputes and Enforcement
- Lien Enforcement Actions
- Unfair or Deceptive Trade Practices
- Wage and Hour Defense
- Employment Litigation
As North Carolina Attorneys, we serve people and businesses all over the State of North Carolina with assistance on a variety of legal issues.
(919) 244-20192314 S. Miami Blvd., Suite 151 Durham, North Carolina 27703
2314 S. Miami Blvd., Suite 151
Durham, North Carolina 27703