Elder Law Attorney
We help Seniors plan through the preparation of instruments such as:
- Last Wills & Testaments
- Durable Powers of Attorney
- Health Care Powers of Attorney
- Advance Directives
One of the advantages we have as Elder Law Attorneys is that we also handle disputes that arise, so we understand the consequences of not planning as well as what impact specific provisions in a document might have on the process of handling a person’s affairs later.
We use our experience dealing with high conflict situations involving the care of Seniors to plan in a way that helps avoid such conflict. Learn more about estate planning here.
We Are Here to Help
- Planning for the disposition of assets at your passing through Estate Planning.
- Planning for the day when you might be incapacitated or have diminished capacity through Incapacity Planning.
- Protecting Assets from the explosive costs of nursing home care.
- Identifying, stopping, and remedying Elder Exploitation
Don’t take this on alone.
Get the Help with Elder Law?
Hopler, Wilms, & Hanna PLLC has extensive experience in North Carolina Elder Law cases where we have helped families move past the legal aspects of this unfortunate circumstance. Please contact us today to get the help you need.
As North Carolina Attorneys, we serve people and businesses all over the State of North Carolina with assistance on a variety of legal issues.
(919) 244-20192314 S. Miami Blvd., Suite 151 Durham, North Carolina 27703
2314 S. Miami Blvd., Suite 151
Durham, North Carolina 27703