North Carolina no longer qualifies for extended benefits. There won’t pay Extended Benefits for claim weeks later than May 12, 2012. See more here: http://www.ncesc1.com/individual/EB-QA.asp
- Are Beneficiaries Responsible for Debts Left by the Deceased?
- Bank Account Beneficiary Rules for Estate Planning
- How Legal Insurance Came to One Woman’s Rescue Without Costing Her Money
- How do You Lawfully Transfer the Title of a Vehicle Someone Left Behind?
- Alternative Dispute Resolution for Elderly Guardianship